|OLLI is implementing a new registration software for academic year 2023-2024. Everyone will need to create a new account in the new system to register for classes and programs starting with the Summer 2023 term (July 10 – August 4). |
To get set up and get comfortable, please consider purchasing your $10 OLLI membership for academic year 2023-2024 now, by clicking this link. Creating an account and remitting your $10 OLLI membership fees will give you the full experience of completing a purchase in the new system. It also helps support OLLI towards one of our most important annual goals – active members!
If you’d prefer just to create a new account without renewing membership, you can do that here, filling in your email under “Create a New Account.”
Need help? Please join us for one-on-one assistance.
* In-person on Tuesday, May 30 at OLLI from 10 a.m. – Noon, or
* Online on Thursday, June 1 from 1 – 3 p.m.
RSVP for our help sessions here.
The rest of this email contains advice about navigating the change and a detailed rundown of what is changing and what isn’t.
What’s Staying the Same?
· The main website to get information about OLLI is still osher.wustl.edu
· OLLI membership is still just $10 per year. The membership year runs July 1- June 30.
· You must be a member to take courses at OLLI.
· 4-week courses will cost $80, 8-week courses will cost $160, 12-week sessions will cost $185.
· We will continue holding Friday webinars and events that are free to members.
· OLLI will continue to subsidize parking passes. Parking passes valid August 1, 2023 – July 31, 2024 will be available to members at a cost of $75.
· When you register, you will be directed to a different website than was previously used. We’re hopeful that over time you will find the new tool easier.
· We will be offering discount bundles based on up to 6 courses or up to 12 courses per academic year. This replaces the different levels of membership with a fixed number of courses included per term; Annual Membership and All-Inclusive Membership packages will no longer be available. Here’s a bit more information:
* The 6-class bundle will sell for $575 (up to 40% off per-class pricing). The 12-class bundle will sell for
$800 (can exceed 50% off per-class pricing).
* You can use your bundle toward your choice of classes in any term of the academic year (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring). So long as there are courses left in your bundle, there are no per-term limits on what’s included.
* All multi-meeting courses count as 1 class from the bundle – whether the class is 4-weeks, 8-weeks, or 12 weeks. Free to member Friday events don’t count towards your bundle.
* Bundles cannot be shared between OLLI members or transferred from one person to another.
* Bundles are nonrefundable.
* You can buy a discount bundle at any point in the year, but please be advised that the passes expire at the end of the academic year – the last term of the 2023-24 academic year is Spring 2024. Please also note that classes you purchased previously won’t be retroactively applied to your bundle.
* If you buy a 6-class bundle and use it all, it’s possible to buy a second 6-class bundle. It isn’t possible to “upgrade” a 6-class bundle to a 12-class bundle. Please don’t buy a second bundle until you’ve used all the courses on your first bundle.
* Please note that you must complete the purchase of the bundle before adding courses to your cart. If you add courses before your bundle purchase is complete, the software will charge you for both the bundle and the per-course fee. We don’t want that!
* Course bundles are available for purchase now. Click here for the 6 course bundle and here for the 12 course bundle.
You can make registration day that much easier for yourself by purchasing your course bundle now. Note that you cannot start using a bundle to register for classes until registration opens on Tuesday, June 6.
We’re going to work hard to make this transition as easy as possible, but it will be challenging to reach everyone. Please help make this process go well for our community by:
· Making sure your OLLI friends know about the changes.
· Setting up your account before registration day. Summer registration will open on June 6 at 8 a.m. It does take a few minutes to set up and validate your account. Please don’t risk your favorite class filling by waiting until June 6 to familiarize yourself with the new system.
· Reading our emails carefully in the weeks ahead – we’re going to be sharing tools and tips.
· Asking the questions you have so that the staff can be helpful.
|Thanks for your understanding as we update these systems.|
|For a demonstration of new account creation, click here.|
|For a demonstration of password setting, click here|
|To see the new membership purchase screens, click here.|